The Most Professional Insurance Brokerage Company That Handles FMC Qualification In The United States
Serving more than 100 US freight forwarders
What Is The US FMC?
According to the Federal Maritime Commission regulations, companies that issue bills of lading in the United States to engage in non-vessel-operated freight operations in and out of US ports must apply to the Federal Maritime Commission in advance and obtain US NVOCC qualifications. At present, more than 1,000 overseas companies (non-U.S. Local companies) have successfully applied for qualifications, signed contract prices with local shipping companies, and independently sent declaration information such as AMS / ISF.
Why Get FMC?
1. Legally and compliantly engage in U.S. NVOCC operations, issue bills of lading for shippers, and improve the operating capabilities of the US line business
2. Enterprises do not need to go through shipping agency or generation, and can directly conduct business with shipowners and American freight forwarding.
3. Through the freight rate information, the enterprise can directly inquire with the shipowner to purchase the optimal price and sell it again.
4. Develop charter business with potential shippers.
5. Issue a bill of lading or equivalent document.
6. Leasing containers.
7. With a 24-hour declaration service system to submit AMS / ISF, etc., the time is more controllable and flexible.
8. Save costs and increase profits. From the original declaration by the shipowner or the first-level freight forwarding manifest: $ 25 / article --- $ 40 / article, converted to self-declaration: Cheng
The price is about $ 1 /, and it can be declared for other NVOCCs.
9. Keep track of cargo declaration, customs clearance status, and cargo information at any time.
Excellent rates, tailor-made, free
of charge to provide the most
professional and comprehensive
FMC related consulting services
Provide professional handling of ISF, Canadian ACI and Japanese AFR
Simple application procedure
and favorable price
All service providers are recognized
by FMC including insurance
companies and technology platforms
that issue BOND
Convenient settlement of all expenses
Achieve language accessibility
We guarantee: provide customers with detailed and comprehensive product introductions, customize appropriate protection schemes for you, 24-hour customer service, and provide pre-sales, after-sales and claims services throughout the process